STEER ACCORDING TO PLAN
Adaptable auto-guidance receiver/controller in a tough, compact form.
Designed to suit virtually any agricultural machine type, make and model, the AGS-2 receiver and steering controller combines field-proven steering with leading network reception and tracking.
FUTUREPROOF YOUR POSITIONING
Designed to suit virtually any agricultural machine type, make and model, the AGS-2 receiver and steering controller combines field-proven steering with leading network reception and tracking. Fully capable in any application, the AGS-2 comes standard with DGNSS correction services and is easily upgradeable to leading accuracy utilizing NTRIP and the optional RTK radio in the Topcon CL-55 cloud connectivity device. Designed with Skybridge RTK assist technology, the AGS-2 provides better satellite tracking and RTK float transitions for consistent accuracy during impacted conditions. Combine it with our premium user interface through Horizon OS and X-Family consoles, which feature easy-to-use “pay for need” capabilities and access to the full range of sensing and control technology. The AGS-2 is the ideal receiver for any application requiring auto-steering, with the added benefit of positioning-data for associated tasks.
- Leading channel/constellation reception and tracking (226 Universal Tracking Channels™ technology)
- Scalable accuracy, including access to a full range of correction services
- RTK assist technology (Topnet Live Skybridge)
- Leading-edge hardware (latest chipset, IP6K rating)
- Powerful Horizon OS when coupled with our X-Family consoles
- Interface flexibility (ISO-UT, NMEA0183, and NMEA2000)
- Suite of compatible Topcon solutions
- Integrated steering controller
AGS-2 is perfect for:
- Soil Preparation
- Crop Care
- Crop Weighing
- Digital Farm Management