THE ULTIMATE TOTAL STATION
The flagship GT Series ultrasonic robotic total station delivers accurate and productive workflows for highly demanding survey and construction applications. Lay out or survey more points precisely and in less time, while improving quality and consistency. Easy-to-use digital processes with repeatable accurate results mean less rework and better-quality control. Built for jobsite mobility, GT is one professional tool that does it all for layout, survey and machine guidance.
Efficient setting out and scanning with a single instrument
The GTL-1200 combines the power of a robotic total station with a best-in-class laser scanner to perform digital setting out and capture high-res 3D scans in a single setup. Simplify the scanning process and dramatically reduce the need for post-processing by capturing scan data on survey control. The workflow seamlessly integrates with ClearEdge3D software for advanced construction QA workflows and as-builts.
- Fast setting out and scanning using a single instrument
- Instant point cloud registration
- Full dome scan and images in seconds
- Tailored scan density to minimise software processing time
- Point clouds accurately matched to BIM model coordinates